Who can apply?
All patients who received medical care from ROSH are eligible to apply for financial assistance. The Financial Assistance Policy provides free care to those who:
- Ruled out all other payment options. For example, you may be eligible for Medical Assistance and will be required to apply for those programs first.
- Received care for medically necessary services.
- Have family incomes not in excess of 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
In rare cases, ROSH also provides discounted or free care to individuals who are faced with medical bills that are large enough to threaten financial survival. When applying for this type of assistance, individuals will be required to provide information about their income and assets. The CEO of ROSH will make any recommendations for discounted or free care in these cases.
How to Apply
You may obtain a copy of our Financial Assistance Policy and Application Form by clicking on the links below. Paper copies of the policy and application are available at any location where patient registration occurs. They are also available in our billing office.
Spanish Financial Assistance Policy
Russian Financial Assistance Policy
Gujarati Financial Assistance Policy
Italian Financial Assistance Policy
German Financial Assistance Policy
Chinese Financial Assistance Policy
Who can I contact if I want to request a free copy by mail, have any questions, or need assistance completing an application?
- Billing office: 215-244-7404
- In person assistance is available by asking for a Business Office Associate at the Registration Desk of Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital at 3300 Tillman Drive, Bensalem, PA 19020.